We meet on the first and third Thursdays of every month at 7:00am
Puckett’s Grocery and Restaurant, 120 Fourth Avenue South, Franklin.
Breakfast buffet is $7 (best deal in town).
We’re over promptly at 8:00.
The 2020 Franklin New Canaan Society’s “Spring Break” has been such a rousing success – we’ve decided to extend it through the summer as well!
Okay, all kidding aside, we plan to start things up again on Thursday, September 17 at Puckett’s in Franklin.
May you all have a wonderful, healthy summer, enjoying the outdoors and the beauty of God’s creation. And let’s continue to stay connected and lift up each other in prayer until we can meet again face to face!
Meanwhile we now have 36 talks posted on the Middle Tennessee NCS podcast, including Bill Lee (#26), Paul Young (#15), Keith Getty (#21), Charles McGowan (#18 & #5), and more. The entire list is at the bottom of this email. Podcasts of the five times we met this year will be available in a week or two. I’ll let you know.
The NCS podcast is an awesome way of staying connected. Until we get together again in person, I trust these podcasts will remind you of our friendship and walk together.
Most recently we have put up the following audio podcasts:
- #34 Keith Branson – Abortion and men (October 3)
- #35 Rudy Kalis – “God, use me in whatever way you want” (November 21)
- #36 Cyntoia Brown Long interviewed by Becca Stevens (December 5)
If you want to share any of these on your Facebook page, go to www.facebook.com/pg/harringtoninteractive/posts/ and share the appropriate notice with picture like this.
You can find all 36 of our podcasts at
To access our podcast sponsor’s special offer for the New Canaan Society go to himpublications.com/ncs.
Complete list of Middle Tennessee NCS podcasts:
1. Michael Card – Lament in worship
2. Turney Stevens – In the marketplace
3. Howard Gentry – The Testimony of a civil servant who is a servant of Christ
4. Scott Sauls – From weakness to strength
5. Charles McGowan – Missing Alice
6. Denny Brownlee – Lessons from my Father . . . and from Dad
7. Becca Stevens – Dorris Walker tells her story
8. Bucky Rosenbaum and Friends – A dinner and conversation group
9. Hal Hadden – Loving Jesus
10. Eddie DeGarmo – God’s love has no limits
11. Terry King – Meeting God on death row
12. Dan Scott – Communion with the brothers
13. Andy Marshall – Part A: How God loved me when I thought no one else could
14. Charlie Peacock – God’s hand in our imagination and creativity
15. Paul Young – Being brothers in life
16. Music City Fathers – Picking and praying, singing and sharing
17. Andy Marshall – Part B: The rest of the story
18. Charles McGowen and Neil Anderson – When God calls you to be your wife’s caregiver
19. Lyle Williams – The storms of our life
20. J.T. Olson – A third career with Both Hands Ministry
21. Keith Getty – A conversation with Keith Getty
22. Greg Murtha – Cancer forced me to slow down and be part of God’s plan for my life
23. Greg McCoy – The red one
24. Michael Cusick – Owning our brokenness
25. Rudy Kalis – I am second
26. Bill Lee – Bittersweet
27. Robert Benson – “Jesus and the 12th Street Film Festival”
28. Rob Frazier – A little singing and a little talking
29. Bill Spencer – The story of Narrow Gate
30. Chip Arnold – Falling into my father’s arms
31. Charles Bone – The backstory of Cyntoia Brown’s clemency
32. William Mwizerwa – Beautifully broken
33. Andrew Baker – Mercy triumphs!
34. Keith Branson – Abortion and men
35. Rudy Kalis – “God, use me in whatever way you want”
36. Becca Stevens interviews Cyntoia Brown Long