- This event has passed.
NY Metro Fall Retreat Oct 4-5, 2019
October 4, 2019 - October 5, 2019
Registration now open!
October 4 & 5, 2019
“Called to Forgive”
with Rev. Anthony Thompson and Len Crowley
- What’s the difference between forgiveness and reconciliation?
- May we forgive someone and withhold reconciliation?
- How long does it take for true reconciliation to occur?
- Do you accept full responsibility for your actions?
- Have you welcomed accountability?
- Is your attitude defensive?
- Are you dismissive?
- Do you doubt the other person’s sincerity?
- Have you made restitution where necessary?
We cannot claim to know God’s forgiveness unless we seek forgiveness and reconciliation in our marriage, workplace, with our children and in our community. Through the teaching of Anthony Thompson and inspiring worship lead by Kevin Singleton, the 2019 NCS NY Metro retreat will provide the opportunity for deep fellowship, honest discussion, practical insights in an amazing setting… and exceptionally good food.
The NY Metro leadership team invites you to join us in Tarrytown on Friday afternoon, October 4 to Saturday afternoon, October 5. Come be refreshed, challenged and transformed.
Click here for more information and to register https://newcanaansociety.regfox.com/nymetro-2019retreat