10/8/21 Chapter Friday with Kevin Mackay (IN-PERSON and Virtual)
October 8 @ 6:30 am - 8:15 am
On October 8, the brudders of NCS New Canaan will gather IN-PERSON as a community of men for some fellowship and fun. We will welcome Kevin Mackay. Kevin served for over 17 years was an officer in the Stamford Police Department, specializing in IT and Computer Forensics.
IN-PERSON CHAPTER FRIDAY
Come join your brudders at the Ten Twenty Post Oyster Bar and Bistro.
- Breakfast begins at 6:30am.
- Meeting begins promptly at 7:00am and will conclude no later than 8:15am.
- Cover charge- $20
- As with all NCS events, attendance represents a commitment to honor our gatherings as a “safe place”–“everything said here stays here”. (It goes without saying that no cameras or recording devices are permitted.)
- We will NOT be requiring vaccine “passports” or policing mask requirements. If you are not comfortable, please consider the ZOOM option. ALL BRUDDERS ARE ASKED TO COMPLY WITH LEGAL AND ANY TEN TWENTY MASK REQUIREMENTS, WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH THEM OR NOT.
VIRTUAL CHAPTER FRIDAY
- We will try to broadcast the speaker on Zoom. NO GUARANTEES!!
Kevin Mackay is currently the Business Development Manager for Helio Solar. He has also served as an Adjunct Professor at Champlain College and for over 17 years was an officer in the Stamford Police Department, specializing in IT and Computer Forensics.
While an IT and Computer Forensics specialist with the Stamford Police, Mackay was instrumental in help solve cases such as the breakup of a burglary ring responsible for over 200 burglaries targeting Asian homeowners in the tri-state area and the arrest of a Stamford man with over 500 images of child pornography on his computer.
While an officer with the Stamford Police, Kevin also taught computer forensics as an Adjunct Professor at Champlain College for several years. Following his retirement from the Stamford Police, he has pursued a career in corporate sales.
Mackay earned a BS degree in Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration from the University of Phoenix and an MS degree in Digital Forensic Science from Champlain College.
When not working, Kevin enjoys spending time with his family or at church, reading, or trying to keep up with his pets that are too numerous to list. His passion is learning new things, with golf and hockey being his current sport obsessions.
Kevin has been married to his wife Tama for 21 years, and they have a daughter Lexi who is a student at Grand Canyon University in Arizona. Tama owns Total Advantage Massage in Stamford, CT.