11/5/21 Chapter Friday with Kevin Butcher (IN-PERSON and Virtual)
November 5 @ 6:30 am - 8:15 am
On November 5, the brudders of NCS New Canaan will gather IN-PERSON as a community of men for some fellowship and fun. We will welcome brudder J. Kevin Butcher. Kevin is a pastor and author. More importantly, he will be the Spiritual Guide at the 2021 NCS New England Retreat!
IN-PERSON CHAPTER FRIDAY
Come join your brudders at the Ten Twenty Post Oyster Bar and Bistro.
- Breakfast begins at 6:30am.
- Meeting begins promptly at 7:00am and will conclude no later than 8:15am.
- Cover charge- $20
- As with all NCS events, attendance represents a commitment to honor our gatherings as a “safe place”–“everything said here stays here”. (It goes without saying that no cameras or recording devices are permitted.)
- We will NOT be requiring vaccine “passports” or policing mask requirements. If you are not comfortable, please consider the ZOOM option. ALL BRUDDERS ARE ASKED TO COMPLY WITH LEGAL AND ANY TEN TWENTY MASK REQUIREMENTS, WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH THEM OR NOT.
VIRTUAL CHAPTER FRIDAY
- We will try to broadcast the speaker on Zoom. NO GUARANTEES!!
J. Kevin Butcher is a member of NCS Grosse Pointe and the lead pastor of Hope Community Church of Detroit, a messy fellowship of human beings from every kind of racial, economic, and educational background imaginable—with one thing in common: They own their emptiness and pursue healing through the love of God in Jesus Christ.
Butcher has written numerous articles and shared the message of the Father’s love in twelve different countries.
He has been married to his best friend Carla for thirty-eight years, and they love their three grown daughters, sons-in-law, and grandchildren.