- This event has passed.
6/11/21 Energy Group Friday (In-Person at Sugar Bowl and Virtual on Zoom)
June 11 @ 7:00 am - 8:15 am
It’s about doing life together, being there for someone else and having men there for you–come get energized with your brudders. We are excited to get back together IN-PERSON. Because we know that some brudders are not yet comfortable gathering in-person, we will also offer a separate Zoom alternative if enough are interested.
Details for IN-PERSON Energy Group Friday at Sugar Bowl:
- Doors open at 7:00 AM—please arrive for a prompt 7:15 AM start.
- In accordance with Connecticut requirements, masks are required for those who have not been fully vaccinated. It will be an honor system–please be honorable and respectful of our Sugar Bowl hosts and your fellow brudders.
- Groups will be asked to conclude by 8:15 AM.
- Coffee and breakfast are ordered individually. You don’t have to order breakfast–feel free to bring yourself–just SHOW UP!
- $0.00 if you are just having coffee or tea (its on us)
- $5.00 donation suggested for bagel/muffin/pastry and coffee
- $10.oo donation suggested for breakfast sandwich and coffee
- $15.00 donation suggested for breakfast meal and coffee
Q: How do I get involved in an Energy Group? A: Easy–just “show up” We will meet at the Sugar Bowl at 7:00 A.M. (please be on time) and order coffee and breakfast sandwiches. Existing Energy Groups are welcome to come but you don’t need to have an Energy Group to participate. We will be forming Energy Groups of the brudders who show up, with a couple designated facilitators in each group. Bring any friends you want to have in your Energy Group. “Show up” and give it a try! It may change your life (or God may use you to change someone else’s).
Simple Instructions for Joining VIRTUAL Energy Fridays
- A few minutes before 7:00am on Friday, (1) click THIS LINK on a device with video and sound (computer, iPhone, iPad, Android), (2) download the Zoom app and (3) use the sound through the same device.
- If you can’t do that (e.g., can’t download the app, need to use device for video and call in for sound on a separate phone or just want to call in without video), then read below.
- At 7:15am, we will hit a button and Zoom will magically break us into virtual “breakout rooms” of 3-4 brudders. You will then only see and be able to speak to your group.
- Don’t be late!