9/24/21 Chapter Friday with Paul D’Alessandro (IN-PERSON and Virtual)
September 24 @ 6:30 am - 8:15 am
On September 24, the brudders of NCS New Canaan will gather IN-PERSON as a community of men for some fellowship and fun. We will welcome brudder Paul D’Alessandro. Paul is a fundraising consultant, an attorney and author of The Future of Fundraising: How Philanthropy’s Future is Here with Donors Dictating the Terms. Paul is also a two-time cancer survivor and an NCS brudder, having been a member of NCS Bergen County for over 10 years. He calls his talk “Living Life in the Midst of Storms“
IN-PERSON CHAPTER FRIDAY
Come join your brudders at the Ten Twenty Post Oyster Bar and Bistro.
- Breakfast begins at 6:30am.
- Meeting begins promptly at 7:00am and will conclude no later than 8:15am.
- Cover charge- $20
- As with all NCS events, attendance represents a commitment to honor our gatherings as a “safe place”–“everything said here stays here”. (It goes without saying that no cameras or recording devices are permitted.)
- We will NOT be requiring vaccine “passports” or policing mask requirements. If you are not comfortable, please consider the ZOOM option. ALL BRUDDERS ARE ASKED TO COMPLY WITH LEGAL AND ANY TEN TWENTY MASK REQUIREMENTS, WHETHER YOU AGREE WITH THEM OR NOT.
VIRTUAL CHAPTER FRIDAY
- We will try to broadcast the speaker on Zoom. NO GUARANTEES!!
Paul D’Alessandro, J.D., CFRE, is the founder and chairman of High Impact Nonprofit Advisors and also D’Alessandro, Inc. (DAI), which is a fundraising and strategic management consulting company with more than 30 years of experience in the philanthropic sector. He has worked with hundreds of nonprofits to raise over a billion dollars for his clients in the U.S. and abroad. In his career working with not-for-profits, he is directly responsible for organizational and fundraising success and believes in “hands-on” counsel.
Paul began his fundraising career as a Regional Director of Development for the University of Notre Dame and subsequently formed D’Alessandro, Inc. In addition, as a nonprofit and business expert Paul has worked with high-level global philanthropists vetting and negotiating their strategic gifts to charitable causes. He is a recognized speaker and presenter in the fundraising arena and has spoken at various leadership conferences and workshops. Paul is the author of the book, The Future of Fundraising: How Philanthropy’s Future is Here with Donors Dictating the Terms. He is also a NonProfit PRO Advisory Board member working on expanding thought leadership in the industry.
Paul received his BBA from the University of Notre Dame and his Juris Doctor from St. John’s University School of Law. He is a licensed attorney in Florida, New York and New Jersey and a Certified Fund Raising Executive.
Paul is the father of four children, ages 25 to 33 and two grandchildren who live in Colorado. He loves the outdoors, whether it’s hiking in one of the nation’s great National Parks or skiing and snowshoeing in the winter.
Paul is a two time cancer survivor and has been part of the NCS family for over 10 years through NCS Bergen County.