Starting a chapter is really very simple and can start with as few as 4 key guys.
Think of your chapter this way – there is no track or program in a chapter and we want to stay away from a church bible study format or a Christian businessman’s speaker circuit.
Here is the process:
- Gather 4-8 men casually who are interested
- Read and digest the chapter playbook and case studies
- Info call with National office
- Fill out paperwork and chapter agreement forms
- Call with your mentor chapter
Here are some of the tools that you get as part of the chapter toolkit…
- The NCS CHAPTER PLAYBOOK, some case studies and info from other chapters and best practices.
- A mentor chapter – who can help guide you through some of the practical elements, like a big brother.
- A individual chapter website.
- An NCS branded email and web based contacts program.
- A subscription for Active Campaign for your chapter. This will provide MailChimp level features plus a few more like chapter template library, more mail list options and auto-populates with Social media accounts.
- Content that we create and curate for use in the chapters. Videos, questions and some “week in a box” kits.
- A checklist to get chapter paperwork completed, establish a legal entity, open bank acct, set up Paypal account, gain 501(c)3 exemption, Chapter logo, National branding guidelines.
Additionally we offer access to event planning staff, an event registration site ( for small and large events from dinner gatherings to fee based events) with pre-negotiated rates and terms – at no cost to your chapter.
Fill out the form below to start the process.